Welcome to St Helens Now. This is the new tablet and mobile friendly version of our website. SHN (aka ‘Snow’) is a local community website for St Helens, Merseyside. Featuring local news, sport, music, entertainment and leisure, jobs, culture and more.
YOUR AD HERE: CONTACT ST HELENS NOW FOR DETAILS
- Police investigating death of 13-year-old who died of MDMA overdoseliverpoolecho.co.uk - Police are still investigating the death of a 13-year-old girl who died of an MDMA overdose. Eboney Cheshire died on December 3 after she fell ill at her home, on Sandon Close, in Rainhill. It is not…Tweeted by @StHelensPolitic https://twitter.com/StHelensPolitic/status/1109640234692542465 Read more »
- Pilks Juniors take centre stage on Sunday - News - Pilkington Recs ARLFCpilkingtonrecs.org - Pilkington Recs Youth Teams to take Ruskin Drive spotlight on Sunday Our young Pilks are back in action at Ruskin Drive and around the North West this Sunday. It starts with a double where our U8s an…Tweeted by @PilksRecsARLFC https://twitter.com/PilksRecsARLFC/status/1109604555027816449 Read more »
- Library performance will tell true story of English suffragetteTHE true story of an English suffragette and socialist will be portrayed in two St Helens libraries this week. Read more »
- Motorists advised of overnight Windle Island closures this weekA SERIES of overnight road closures will be in place as part of the Windle Island Junction Improvement scheme. Read more »
- CCTV image released following tools theft from van in St HelensMerseyside Police have issued a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to following the theft of tools and a radio from a van near St Helens. Read more »
- CCTV images released following shop theft at Home BargainsMerseyside Police have issued CCTV images of two men they would like to speak to following a shop theft in St Helens. Read more »
- These are the people who breathe life into one of Liverpool's most wonderful buildingsA face is revealed every day during Lent in this heart-warming Instagram project Read more »
- Police still investigating death of 13-year-old who died of MDMA overdoseIt was confirmed yesterday that MDMA was behind the sudden death of the teenager Read more »
- Why you should tell your children about the tragic death of 13-year-old Eboney Cheshire'The more kids that can be shown this story the better. Children think it won't happen to them' Read more »
- O'Sullivan wins Tour Championship to top rankings for first time since 2010Ronnie O'Sullivan becomes world number one for the first time since 2010 with victory over Neil Robertson in the final of the Tour Championship. Read more »
- Trump-Russia inquiry: President 'did not conspire with Russia'Robert Mueller's report finds no evidence of collusion; but does not exonerate Trump of obstruction. Read more »
- Late Magennis goal gives Northern Ireland win over BelarusAn 87th-minute Josh Magennis goal gives Northern Ireland victory over Belarus and sees them top Group C with two wins from two. Read more »
- Bristol City Women 1-0 Everton Ladies: Lucy Graham goal gives hosts victoryLucy Graham scores from about 30 yards as Bristol City Women put in a resolute defensive display to beat Everton. Read more »
- Liverpool Women 1-5 Arsenal Women: Beth Mead goals help Gunners go topBeth Mead scores twice as Arsenal move top of the Women's Super League with a resounding victory at Liverpool. Read more »
Support St Helens Now
St Helens Now is a non-commercial, not for profit organisation. However we do incur costs in hosting fees, domain fees, promotional activities and more.
Please help to keep St Helens Now going by making a small donation from as little as £1.00, it all helps.
Donations can be made using our secure Paypal account below:
Help to fund St Helens Now by clicking on the articles below: